Heirs to a culture of safety and protection of the Company’s most valuable asset, namely us humans, we are working to expand the scope of our commitments and to change our behaviour via a charter, a true reference in terms of exemplarity and QHSE management (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainable Development).
The latter will respect key principles:
- To best serve the interests of our customers, anticipate their needs and meet their requirements
- To be a provider of innovative solutions, supported by a competitive industrial structure
- To ensure the protection of the health and safety of on-site workers
- Minimise the impact of our business on the environment by firmly committing to a sustainable development policy
- Ensure the responsible management of our products in accordance with our commitments in relation to the regulations in force.